Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Panty Droppa: With TREY SONGZ & BLACK SHIELD ENTERTAINMENT


Trey Songz is coming to the House of Blues, In Chicago, IL with a special guest (I wont tell).

Opening acts include Madison, WI's own Tiahti Young & St. Louis own Gena (Gena is C.E.O of Stand of Entertainment which is a Subsidiary of
Black Shield Entertainment).

Tickets go on sale for this event November 27 @ 9 am at

Ticketmaster.com

November 27 @ 9:15am at the House of Blues website that I have inserted below..

http://www.houseofblues.com/venues/clubvenues/chicago/

**********************************************************

All those that bought a party bus ticket from me @ my last event, an I had to give them back due to lack of sales. To show my support, you will get VIP with me an the label to this event.

**********************************************************

I will not be giving out any VIP tickets to anyone who ask, but I will be giving away 2 Tickets @ two different concerts that my label will be performing @. One will be @ TOP OF THE MAP ENTERTAINMENT PRESENTS: "LIVE IN THE 608"...link is below.

http://www.facebook.com/home.php#/event.php?eid=155571230797&ref=ts


The other is still being worked out but will be Chicago, IL (more details will be available soon).

~ Tickets are 45 in advance an 50 dollars @ the door ~

PLEASE GET YOUR TICKETS EARLY, BECAUSE THEY WILL SELL OUT FAST

**********************************************************

VIP includes but not limit to.

Backstage access with me an the label, an of course Trey Songz
Free entry to club Level. Open bar for 3 hours, VIP seating @ the House of Blues an @ Club Level.

**********************************************************

Please dress to impress, this event is 18 years an up, 21 to drink.
Don't come ask me to get you a drink if your not 21.

The doors open @ 6:30 pm
the show starts @ 7:00 pm

**********************************************************

Fill free to message me for any questions that you may have !

HOPE TO SEE AS MANY FRIENDS, FAMILY, FANS & HATERS @ THIS EVENT !!

Check it out @ Trey Songz & Black Shield Ent.

No comments:

Post a Comment