Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Quotes to get the creativity runnin


So I decided to start something new to inspire my followers or any artist who needs some encouragement . In my opinion why not be inspired by the ones who have done it before us. So officially I would like to start off by using a quote by the worlds greatest entertainer known to man, Mr. Michael Jackson.......

“In a world filled with hate, we must still dare to hope. In a world filled with anger, we must still dare to comfort. In a world filled with despair, we must still dare to dream. And in a world filled with distrust, we must still dare to believe." -Michael Jackson ( The King of Pop)




Feel free to send me any quote you would like to see on the site by your favorite artist or something you would like to say to inspire other artist or viewers. my email is bsanderson09@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment