Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Senior Class Presents: Long Distance Mixtape


As you all may or may not know I am a big advocate for hungry and talented underground Artist. I just got hold of a new Mix tape that probably dropped no longer than a week ago. Its from a MC straight out of the Chi that goes by the name JDante and another talented MC named Half straight out of Minneapolis. If I went by a rating system as I probably should (Mental note) I would give it two thumbs up,plus two big toes, in other words I'm bumping it in the whip . I have to give these cats props for making this in Two weeks. Check it out on the link below. Shout out to my Fellow Badger JDante and Half for the music check out their blog at Senior Class Music




JDante & Half- Senior Class Presents: Long Distance Mix tape

No comments:

Post a Comment